Friday, May 27, 2005

Bedok volunteers

Went down to show some more cats off today - there were supposed to be three people coming, but only one could make it in the end.

We're planning a meeting for the Bedok volunteers at the suggestion of one of the caregivers - they are one of the best organised and managed groups. It's a good opportunity to meet and to get to know the other people in the neighbourhood. It will also be a chance to discuss sterilisation, how to use traps and how to feed properly, so that there is a more systematic manner of doing things. It will also hopefully be a chance for new volunteers in the area to come down and learn more about what is being done, or even to recruit new volunteers. If you are in the Bedok area and would like to come down, drop the Society or myself an e-mail.

Committee meeting tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI...I'm 1 of the cat feeders in Bedok!I'm feeding 35 cats& kitten around a few blks.Can U pls help us sterilised the cat?4 ur info,all the cats are not sterilised & I've got problems feeding it everyday cause I'm not working &my sis are the only breadwinner of the family. I've got a collection of the stray cat photo&are making a web of them.I'll mail it 2 you later.Thx

2/6/05 11:28 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

You really need to get them sterilised. Can you drop me an email? The Society can arrange for subsidised rates for you - 35 cats is just going to keep growing otherwise, and soon there will be many more. Do come down for the meeting as well.

2/6/05 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home