Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Spay Day hiccups

We are supposed to be having a Spay Day this Sunday. Everyone confirmed, but unfortunately the clinic called and said they're very short handed and busy as someone is on leave so asked if we can postpone it for a week. We've also been told it's easier if we bring our own medicine.

One of the vets is now offering us another clinic but we may need to confirm with everyone if they can make it next week now. The nurse still cannot make it, nor another nurse we tried. It looks like it's going to be easier to just train volunteers to be the vet nurse rather than go with a more experienced vet nurse.

So at the moment, I'm not sure if we're changing clinics and still having it this week, or pushing it to next week at a different clinic. Two of the vets we're working with are very sweet and said they'd swap doing the Spay Day if we move it to their clinic.


Post a Comment

<< Home