Monday, August 29, 2005

Complainants with the mentality of 5 year olds

The complainant from the US married to the complainant in Toa Payoh who kept writing in sent in a final missive (I hope!) this weekend. They wrote to complain again and (this is my favourite part) said not to bother replying because they had blocked my email address. I have to say I always find it very funny when people do that - it's like they're in kindergarten. I actually had someone write in once who put "Don't write back - I'm blocking your emails" in the subject header.

They're people who want to have the final word, but can't really find a way to refute what you say so they resort to behaving like 5 year olds.

1 Comments:

Blogger vegancat said...

Certainly sounds like a pair of stunted mental maturity who live a world, created entirely out of their total self absorption.

29/8/05 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home