Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mediation and newsletters

There was an article in the papers today about the Community Mediation Centre again. I called them earlier this year but after a few emails, they didn't get back to me. It appears that the courses are so expensive ($2000 a person) that they can't really afford to sponsor or subsidise a person who wants to get trained.

With the work we do, mediation is a really important component of Management. It would be great to become a certified mediator. The man I spoke with said he had been trying to work something out, so I'm crossing my fingers!

The newsletters just came in from the printers so we're going to be getting them folded and sent out to members next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger vegancat said...

Great then you can train the rest of us and we don't need to bang our heads against the wall everytime we have to meet the town council officers and complainants!

25/8/05 4:09 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

25/8/05 6:15 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'd be happy to, if they let me in! :)

25/8/05 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home