Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Photo shoot

I just got back from the photo shoot with Marcus and Michelle. The editor called and asked about photos with the 'personalities' before we went down - I've been called a lot of things since I started working with CWS, but personalities is not one of them!

It was a bit strange because we basically squatted and took photos with the cats - they asked us to do what we usually do in the course of work, and I said, well that'd be mediation and running TNRM workshops. I think they expected us to run around and just feed cats randomly all the time :)

At any rate, they got some shots, but I had hair flying in my face half the time - there was a strong breeze - very unglamourous. Maybe they won't have any photos of me without my face obscured with hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home