Friday, August 26, 2005

TNRM volunteer list

I'm working on a TNRM volunteer list at the moment. It's good to put it down on the paper - right now, if you ask me which volunteer is in each area, I'll tell you off the top of my head. However, this isn't ideal because firstly, I don't have every volunteer down I'm sure, and secondly, another committee member may need to access the information when I'm not around (for example when I'm abroad). Marcus jokes that I should download my brain.

Putting it down on paper, it's nice to see how many volunteers there are all over the island and where they are. In some areas, we know quite a few caregivers. In others, only one or two. It's very useful when the town council calls about a complaint and you need to tell the caregiver will mediate so that the town council does not trap the cats. There are the injured cats and the occasional lost cats as well - having a list helps to narrow it down to the people in the area.

If you would like to be on the list so we can contact you if there are complaints from the town council, drop me an email. If you are confident of doing the mediation, that's great. If not the Society can help with mediations too - but we still need to know what the situation in your area is and speaking to the caregiver is the only way to do it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Existentialist Cat said...

http://www.animalpeoplenews.org/05/7/tsg.feralcatssingapore7.05.htm

27/8/05 2:45 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks - I posted the link a few days ago.

27/8/05 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home