Friday, September 16, 2005

Tomorrow.sg votes

There are very interesting comments on the Tomorrow.sg votes for charities - it seems that some people think people should be given the money, others think animals should because they never get anything.

What was most interesting was that someone asked if CWS had 'manpulated' the blog results. Being a total non-IT person, I have no idea HOW to even do that! :) However, what people probably don't realise is this. I'm a blogger - and people who read this blog are probably bloggers too, or are people read blogs. As such, it isn't such a stretch to imagine that they might know the tomorrow poll, or read about it here, and vote for CWS. Sometimes there really is no conspiracy :)

3 Comments:

Blogger budak said...

I voted for CWS as well. Unfortunately, that poll seems to me to be degenerating into an ugly "my charity deserves more than yours" fight. That one of the editors sees it fit to inject his own views and preferences seems to me rather inappropriate.

16/9/05 12:52 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

At the end of the day, I really think no charity is a 'loser'- ALL of them deserve the money. At the same time, I think just the publicity alone will benefit all of us. Plus I''m happy whichever charity gets it - really. It means that someone is getting helped.

16/9/05 1:09 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

PS thanks for voting!!!

16/9/05 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home