Thursday, October 27, 2005

Interview

So I wake up at 7 am to make sure I'm quite lucid for the show. If any of you heard it, it was pretty interesting - they spoke to Ricky from ASD, Dr Leow from AVA and Jessica Seet, but unfortunately, I was asked one question and they ran out of time. It was quite strange because the phone just went dead, and I thought, oh no, my phone line just dropped! Good thing I had the radio and I heard them say they were out of time.

Jumping back into bed for 15 winks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous slushy said...

what was the question they asked you?

27/10/05 12:48 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

How many cats we hope get adopted at the adoption drive on Sunday. I said that while I hoped all of them were adopted, more important was the quality of the homes they went to, then the quantity!

27/10/05 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home