Thursday, November 24, 2005

Banks - put on earth to thwart clients

I went to the bank in the never-ending saga to get the GIRO forms processed. They told us we needed to submit an application form, but now they say we have to resubmit our Minutes of the Meeting and the bank resolution(which were already submitted). I've told them we only need to change the level of access because of the wrong information they gave us, but no, even though we were misinformed, everyone has to resign and resubmit the forms. I should have known there would be a problem when they asked if it was okay to use the form which I downloaded from their own website!

The girl on the hotline (whom the people at the BANK had to call - they don't know their own policies) said to call the hotline if I had problems. I told her I've called and been giving different instructions every time.

She advised me to just submit the GIRO forms anyway since I was there, so I tried to do that. The staff there told me the forms have to be submitted to the individual banks of the people who want to donate to us through GIRO. She decided to check and she called up the hotline who then told her that I cannot submit the forms - we need to do it online with the online banking password which we do not have. When I told the woman I was speaking to that this was a different set of instructions, all she could was apologise.

I still don't know how I'm supposed to submit the forms.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can vomit blood !

24/11/05 4:58 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

You said it.

24/11/05 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home