Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pensive


PICT0017
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

This cat was following people in and out of the office complex/shopping centre and was obviously waiting for his caregiver. Apparently he is a fixture there and has been there for a long time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dawn & the rest of the cws team...its been some time i drop on u guys..hopefully all of u are getting along fine wif ur daily activities..niway,if u still remember me,adie..well,here's something id like to share wif u..recently,there has been cases whereby residences in some estate found dead birds in the rubbish bin..the poison that was used is strong enough to kill small animals and cats are not exeptional to that..i found out that my fiancee's 5th mth old kitten accidently consume that only after it died..and now,another kitten is falling sick with the same symthoms as its siblings..took her to mt pleasant clinic and now she's being monitored intensively..hopefully i'l be hearing good news from the vet once she calls me..my advice is to those who own cats and let them roam freely is to observe their pet habits and look out for signs such as vomitting,diarrhoea,loss of appetite and drooling saliva..check if your cats has a blackened lips or gums..rush it to the vet immediately..my fiancee and i lost ours,and another is fighting for its life..just dont make yours the same fate.. thanks dawn and regards..adie:)

23/11/05 3:51 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Please file a police report if that is the case. Poison should not be left around - for example, a child could also pick it up while playing and accidentally ingest it.

23/11/05 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home