Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Banking, Banking

The man from the online helpdesk at the bank called to say that my pass was activated and I could now use it. I asked what I needed to do with my GIRO forms now in relation to the online services and how I could FINALLY process the GIRO forms, and he was stumped. He finally said he thought I didn't need the digital pass after all. He said the bank should be able to handle it and I should give the forms to the bank. Which means the people at the bank were wrong. And which means we just wasted $50 and a few weeks applying for it.

I somehow doubt that I can just hand the forms over though - an actual banking transaction done without the end user having to do anything! No! Civilisation as we know it, might crumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home