Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It takes two hands to clap

I was so happy when the TC property manager said sterilisation was working in the estate. He even thanked us and the caregiver and said that he wanted for all of us to work together to solve the problem. Problem is I'm quite sure he won't go on record saying this, which is such a shame. The caregiver told me the Property Manager and Officer have been really helpful and they work with her, but it does take both hands to clap - she is obviously very responsible and everyone agrees on that.

I'm off for the Media Seminar now - I missed half a day and am going back to catch the other half!

2 Comments:

Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

wow, thats great news! hope is in the air...

6/12/05 4:45 PM  
Blogger The Imp said...

*clap clap*

6/12/05 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home