Friday, December 02, 2005

TNR and traps

I went to deliver three cat traps today. We got a nice donation from one of the people who borrowed one, and for a first, I demonstrated how to use a cat trap at a petrol station where I met a couple who wanted to borrow a trap. I must have looked like a strange person passing illicit material but instead, I was pulling cat traps out of the boot! :)

It's encouraging how many people are getting cats sterilised and how many of these people are newcomers who see that there is going to be a potential problem and decide to give it a go! As Vegancat said, there is more awareness and hence more people doing TNR and it's fantastic!

2 Comments:

Blogger yskat said...

It is encouraging to see more people doing TNR. But it would even be better if they (we) can form a collective voice against the anti-cat stance of town councils, who often conveniently repeat the myth that there are more cat haters than cat lovers.

3/12/05 10:54 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes - I firmly believe there aren't. There are people who have issues with the cats, but these can be easily resolved.

3/12/05 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home