Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Update on cats being abused

I called the feeder to ask if she had made a police report yet about the woman who she claims sexually abuses the cats and she said she had not because she had been too busy as one of her cats is ill. She has asked the feeders in the area to look out for the woman and removed one cat. I asked the feeder about the other cats because I remember her saying that according to her, the woman abuses any cat in the area.

She said she did not have the time to worry about this now and that she's told the other feeders to look out for her. I've urged her to go to the police, and make a report and to please let me know what was happening. She left her phone number with the police but never filed a report, which means no investigation is going to be carried out, which is what I told her on Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= said...

I really wonder if these people are serious about saving the animals. It's clearly all a very half-hearted effort on their part.

~5-Cat Style

14/12/05 2:02 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Sigh - sometimes I wonder too. I know some people do really have problems, but others seem to lose interest.

14/12/05 2:11 PM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

My guess is... they never really wanted to pursue the matter themselves. By sounding out the welfare organisations to the problem, they were hoping to pass the burden of solving it onto them.

~5-Cat Style

14/12/05 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home