Monday, January 23, 2006

Giving up cat

Someone wrote into say that she was ill since her cat arrived and that she had to give up the cat as a result. I called up to see if there was anyone to help her keep her cat without endangering her health. She said that she felt breathless and giddy, since the cat had arrived. I asked her what her doctor had advised as I had heard of people who found that their health problems were not related to the cat at all.

One lady I heard refused to give up her cat when her son was ill, because she was sure it was not the cat - it wasn't. It turned out to be a new hair dye someone in the home was using that her son was allergic to. Without finding out the problem, you might give up the cat and find you STILL have a problem and now you have had to give up the cat.

When I asked the woman what the doctor had advised, she paused, and then said she had not been to the doctor. She said that her mother-in-law had also said the cat was 'not appropriate' in the flat. I wish people would discover this before bringing a cat home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home