Friday, January 20, 2006

Humans - the most complicated animal

Just got off the phone a few minutes ago with the man from the temple. I've told him I'm keeping out of the whole situation between him and the caregiver, because I wasn't there when the situation happened, and hence have no idea what really occured. I am very glad he says he's still willing to co-operate with regards to the cats. I told him that's really what I'm there for - to work for people and cats to co-exist happily.

It really struck home again though that it's so much more difficult to deal with problems between people than with the cats themselves. Most of this job actually deals with people, not with cats and that's the complicated part. You don't see cats getting upset, or angry or offended with each other. Nor are they the cause of most of the complaints - it's usually because of someone doing something in relation to the cats that causes friction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home