Friday, January 20, 2006

Reppers

I'm trying to get hold of Reppers. So far it seems to be working pretty well, and we sent more out today, so let's see how that goes. Unfortunately, I'm running out of supplies already and the only place to get it is Holland - and they don't seem to ship out of the country.

Jolanda called and got the number of the Hong Kong office, so I called there. I hope to be able to get my hands on some.

It's strange that no one has thought of bringing in cat repellent into Singapore. I think it'd be BIG business.

7 Comments:

Blogger vegancat said...

Speak to Jane of Loving Pets to see if she will bring them in.

20/1/06 5:02 PM  
Blogger Tarsier Girl said...

You can also try asking Maggie from Cat Whisperer to see if she'll bring it in. She's been pretty open to my suggestions so far. She brought in Cat Dancer and QuickDraw McPaw after we told her about them.

20/1/06 5:04 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I was on the phone with the HK office today, but the man in charge was out. I've dropped him an email.

20/1/06 5:30 PM  
Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

Cat Whisperer sells Softpaws too

20/1/06 5:38 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes- which is great!

20/1/06 6:45 PM  
Anonymous E_Cat said...

Just dropped Pet Lovers Centre customer service an email. Hope they can bring it in.

Btw why not CWS sell it? I'm sure it will help up the funds and benefit many feeders.
Feeders can then buy from CWS and give to the complainants.

20/1/06 7:54 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes - I am exploring that too. Depends on how much capital is involved I think!

20/1/06 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home