Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Three cheers for Manjacat!

I spent the day processing membership applications and renewals, which is probably the part of the job I like the least (that and probably writing the AGM report, which I have to start soon!). It's also pretty time consuming.

Thankfully, I mentioned this to one of our volunteers, Manjacat, and she kindly offered to take it over from me. I'm preparing everything and tomorrow will hand it over to her for her to start processing the applications. We're very conscious of privacy and not giving out membership details to anyone we don't know extremely well and can trust 100%, so it's taken a while to find someone I trust enough to hand over this job too.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoooray for less admin matters! I checked out the CWS website and it doesn't really tell what are membership perks. Maybe u can elaborate thanks!!

26/1/06 8:55 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

26/1/06 9:33 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

The newsletter is sent to your home if you're a member and we do look at membership in deciding some matters. We do have discounts at some stores, but the main perk is in knowing you're doing something good for the cats!

26/1/06 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mail but disappointed that newsletter not included. so I am not a member then?
Angela- Bishan 8

26/1/06 3:52 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

We're sending out newsletters tonight when the committee comes for a meeting and to help stuff envelopes. Members will be getting their newsletters then.

26/1/06 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home