Tuesday, February 21, 2006

AGM Report

I was wondering why I hardly got any phone calls today and realised I forgot to switch on my phone - or rather I did, but for some reason it didn't turn on! When I turned it on just now, there were ten SMSes waiting.

I am working on the AGM report for this year's Annual General Meeting which is to be held in March (date not confirmed yet). I realised how many meeting we went for that did not amount to anything - it's hard to tell if something is going to pan out, so you need to go for these meetings, but they do take a lot of time. One woman we met for example told us she had a lot of ideas, but she didn't have the time to implement them. I remember telling her that while ideas were great, we needed people to actually do the work. We never heard from her again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous imp said...

dawn, they expect you to wave your magic wand and create miracles.

22/2/06 3:35 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

*wave* Hmmm nothing happened.

22/2/06 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home