Monday, February 27, 2006

Cat injured from fall


Cat injured from fall
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Photo care of Jolanda.

This is the cat that fell last week and whom the caregivers and I were looking for the owner of. We still can't find the owner, and after begging around, I managed to find a foster for him. He's going to his foster home today.

He needs to be indoors and confined for at least a month. After that, we hope he can be adopted out, because the vet does not think he can go back on the street.

If anyone wants to adopt this sweetie, let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayley said...

THis cat is just gorgeous! Look at those eyes!!!! Too bad my flat is so cramped that the cat might just get lost in my house hahhaha.... My dad has said that we are only to rescue injured or abandoned young animals, but not to bring the grown ones in, because we can't allow it to roam freely since the house is cramped =(. Or else I would have taken cats home long ago...

27/2/06 8:12 PM  
Anonymous slushy said...

This is a nice picture! The cat's eyes are lovely. Hope he goes to a good new home!

28/2/06 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home