Friday, February 17, 2006

Cats going upstairs

Sigh - one of the people whom I dropped Reppers off to, said that the cat had stopped defecating in the soil, but that the soil was still being dug up. She also said that the cat was still seen all the time on the floor below hers though they removed the box the cat used to sleep in. I've suggested she try pebbles and chopsticks, to keep the cat out.

The main thing of course is that people have to stop being so stubborn about feeding cats upstairs. The cat was clearly sitting outside someone's home and I explained to them that feeding the cat upstairs was endangering the cat's life. I'm not sure why people are so reluctant to keep the cat indoors, or just feed it in the void deck. I suppose for some people, they want the pleasure without the responsibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home