Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Help needed by student for a survey

A student from the University of Western Australia wrote in to ask for help with her survey on Singaporeans and their donation patterns to charities. She is interested in people who have donated to animal welfare charities among others, and is looking for people who might be able to help with her survey. She says that it will take 5 minutes to fill in.

Since everyone who reads this blog is so helpful and friendly,I thought I'd post this here (with her permission) to see if anyone would like to help her. If so, please email Viana at khoov02@student.uwa.edu.au.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wei said...

I willing to do yr survey since i am in perth too... email me. tristanzWY@hotmail.com

8/2/06 12:19 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks Wei that's very nice of you. I'm posting this on behalf of Viana though - perhaps you can email her because I'm not sure if she'll read this?

8/2/06 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home