Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Disappearing cat

Some of you may remember the man who lost his community cat who was sitting outside his home and was scooped up by pest control. He was looking out his window this morning and saw another pest control van. He called me up and gave me the name of the van - coincidentally, this happened to be a pest control company that is situated in some walk up apartments that Marcus, Michelle and I went to a few weeks ago. The caregiver there had said the pest control company was dumping cats in her compound.

I called the caregiver as she had mentioned she would be speaking to them at the time. She said that it seems to have worked and that no new cats have been dumped there, but of course it doesn't mean they might not have dumped it somewhere else. I've called the company and will wait and see what they have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home