Tuesday, April 18, 2006

IP Hub


IP Hub
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

JCs have certainly gotten very swanky! I went to give a talk to the Animal Welfare Club in Victoria Junior College - the only JC I am aware of that has an Animal Welfare club and incidentally my alma mater, though that's not why I was invited!

The students had a lot of questions about sterilisation and what TNRM was about. I hope they found the session to be a useful one. The teacher in charge has cats of his own which was lovely to hear about - all ex-community cats!

11 Comments:

Blogger calsifer said...

Like this teacher, he walks the talk.

18/4/06 9:10 PM  
Blogger vegancat said...

I am an ex-Victorian too :)

18/4/06 9:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Calsifer - so did I :)

Vegancat, fancy that! You think they put something in the water that makes us like animals? :)

19/4/06 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am in P4 and hope more JC will have animal welfare club. I will nominate myself as president and teach them all I learned from Vegancat and Auntie Dawn.
Nine-year-old(NYO^=^)

19/4/06 11:25 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks Anonymous - you can try it out in your own Primary School for now!

19/4/06 11:27 AM  
Blogger calsifer said...

NYO,
So you'll have make sure you enter any JC but VJC?

19/4/06 11:32 AM  
Blogger vegancat said...

NYO
It's Ah Pek Vegancat :)

19/4/06 12:06 PM  
Blogger calsifer said...

Heh, NYO, how about trying for ACJC or RJC since those seem to be the cultivation beds of future PAP recruits. Brainwash the future movers and shakers of Singapore - maybe we'll get govt sponsored sterilisation, oh in 5 decades?

19/4/06 12:15 PM  
Anonymous slushy said...

hahhaha...but think I liked animals even before VJC leh...

19/4/06 3:47 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Ok then maybe people who like animals gravitate towards VJC? :)

19/4/06 3:51 PM  
Anonymous Mag said...

Hey Dawn,
It's Mag! That's one snazzy room. Where/What is it and what word(s) do(es) the letters form?

Did you catch up with anyone when you were there? :D

24/4/06 4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home