Friday, April 21, 2006

An officer in a haystack

I tried to contact the police officer this morning whom had spoken with the caregiver the other night to tell her it was illegal to feed cats. No one seems to know whom this person is. The officer on duty said it was very difficult to check as there were a number of people with the same surname. I suggested that it might be possible to check if anyone had been dispatched to that location on the night in question, but apparently you have to be very specific with the computers there as they need exact road names. None of the road names I gave seemed to be in their database.

I said I would call the caregiver and check for the case reference number and asked for the name of the officer I spoke to. He gave me his surname - I suggested I have his full name lest I am unable to find HIM again! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home