Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A big round of applause for the Land Transport Authority

I spoke to a very helpful and polite gentleman at the LTA about the cat stuck under the escalator. Within twenty minutes, someone from the company managing the escalator had called me back to speak with me about trying to release the cat. I am extremely impressed by their efficiency and helpfulness. In fact, I was only put on hold for two rings before someone picked up at the LTA when I first called them as well. I will drop them an email to say how pleased I am.

Just as I was typing this post out, the officer from the LTA called to make sure that someone had called me back on the matter. Government service at it's best, ladies and gentlemen!

4 Comments:

Blogger calsifer said...

Now if that were the norm rather the exception. HDB ought to take a leaf from the LTA book. A VERY VERY big leaf.

16/5/06 4:33 PM  
Anonymous imp said...

LTA?! i'm frankly surprised.

16/5/06 11:23 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yep - LTA. Don't know if this was a one-off particularly good officer, but whatever it is, I certainly hope they get other officers of a similar calibre!

16/5/06 11:36 PM  
Blogger auntie p said...

I think this is the way LTA tries to handle complaints. I'd dealt with them before regarding a public walkway that always get flooded during the rainy season and their PR person called me, and then their engineer called me...heheh.

HDB, are you listening?

18/5/06 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home