Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I don't live here, but I want to complain

I spoke to this complainant again, who is calling on behalf of her mother according to her. She said that there is a lot of urination in the stairwell. She claims it is her neighbour's cat. She called to say she could see a cat in her neighbour's flat.

She wants to complain to HDB about this. I told her that the last time she complained to the HDB, as I wrote in an earlier blog entry, the woman released all her cats downstairs. I told the complainant this was not helpful if she wanted there to be LESS urination because the woman would just let her cats out again. I asked her to please NOT complain to the HDB and in return, I would ask the woman with the cats to keep all the cats in again.

This complainant does not even live in the block and doesn't even know which cat it is- she claims she has urged her mother to complain to myself and the town council, but apparently, her mother has never bothered to do so. Clearly, it doesn't bother the mother that much.

2 Comments:

Blogger calsifer said...

If only there's a way to transfuse the sense of the Grey Cat family to this woman.

17/5/06 3:01 PM  
Anonymous the letter b said...

heh, women who keep cats are quickly and unkindly labelled as "crazy cat woman", especially in Singapore. how about unreasonable idiots like this complainant? no one bother to label them quickly and unkindly?

how about crazy whiny/complaining woman?

17/5/06 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home