Friday, May 12, 2006

More articles on Cat Abuse cases

Thanks Calsifer for sending me this. I don't have access to a scanner now so will just paste the link here :-

Cat Abuse

The writer also mentioned this blog though she wrote to me to say that she had not said it was a CWS blog but a personal blog of mine. It's sad that there have been so many cases but very heartening that so many people are writing in about it.

Also a Happy vesak Day to everyone - or Buddha Day as they call it in the US!

4 Comments:

Anonymous E_cat said...

Even more....Happy to see more reactions on need to counter animal abuses in Singapore

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/117776.asp

12/5/06 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish all volunteers and Singaporeans play a part in helping these poor kittens. Do not let them be abused by these so-called perverts. If they can abuse animals, they will also abuse children. They are sicked people and need to be counselled and treated.

14/5/06 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This man can throw stray kittens from his flat, I would not be surprised that there will be a day when he starts throwing children from his flat too.

14/5/06 4:01 PM  
Blogger Whiskers said...

I can't say I disagree. I'll check to see the consensus. Happy mother's day!

15/5/06 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home