Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Cat repellent


Cat repellent
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Thanks to the volunteer who bought some of this as a donation. It's supposed to keep cats off grass and other surfaces - unfortunately instructions are in Japanese.

Had a strange phone call a while ago from someone who asked to 'chat' because he said he had gotten my number off a website for some chatline- I don't know if this is the same strange person who calls me every few months, but he sounded different. I never give my number out for chatlines and the like.

6 Comments:

Anonymous imp said...

huh??? strange man. don't chat with him!!! tell him to go to the chatlines to look for bimbotic conversations.

26/7/06 12:02 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes - very odd! He did sound quite embarrassed when I said that I definitely had not been giving my number out. This is the third similar phone call I can remember though!

26/7/06 12:05 AM  
Anonymous E_Cat said...

the new pet shop at Marina Square called Pet Nursery has an unit of cat repellent left. think spray at cat if it comes within range. if anyone is keen.

26/7/06 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Vinod said...

Hi,

I can try to translate the instructions if you like. Just scan them in and email me at silasdreamed at gmail dot com. Might take a bit of time if it's complex, but I'll do what I can.

Vinod

26/7/06 12:15 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks Vinod!

26/7/06 2:26 PM  
Blogger auntie p said...

I had received a similar call "to chat" about a month back. The "friendly" guy sounded like a non-Chinese, and kept asking me to confirm if I am a Singaporean. Needless to say, his phone no. was 'private'.

I don't have time to entertain callers from 'private' numbers.

26/7/06 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home