Monday, July 17, 2006

Compulsory


Compulsory
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

The word that strikes fear in the heart of every student! One student asked me a little crossly why the talks were compulsory - I told them that I was just there to give the talk and they should take it up with the school as I did not know. Others came up to say they had missed the talk I gave but wanted to volunteer for CWS. One student asked if he could finish all 80 hours of community service before school starts in three weeks. I told him he could help trap cats till school starts :)

I went down afterward with the adoption volunteer to look at stands for the next adoption drive.

2 Comments:

Blogger san said...

What do student volunteers do?

17/7/06 8:51 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Most of them help out at exhibitions, but it really depends on the students and how much they want to be involved. Some help out in TNRM programmes, but if they're just there to fulfill set hours they're less likely to want to do something like TNRM.

18/7/06 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home