Thursday, July 20, 2006

A part of my Life


A part of my Life
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Here's the photo I'm sending in to the Straits Times contest. Send in photos of your cats in relation to the Straits Times - it's great that the ST acknowleges that cats are a part of peoples' lives, so we should reinforce that idea.

I'm trying to send in photos for the Four Million Smiles website of a smiling cat but so far they look pretty grouchy in most of the photos! :) I'm sure our community cats would be wonderful ambassadors for our foreign visitors. A lot of them are friendlier than quite a few Singaporeans I know!

9 Comments:

Blogger vegancat said...

A Smiling Muffin

20/7/06 6:59 PM  
Blogger vegancat said...

Photo from Don't mess with Kootoo Monster and M&M!

20/7/06 7:01 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

You should definitely send it in Vegancat!

20/7/06 8:43 PM  
Blogger Mezzo said...

My friend's cat poops on ST newspaper. He said he'd like to send it in, but I don't think that's what the ST meant by making it part of your life.

20/7/06 11:27 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Mezzo LOL! I agree with you though - somehow I don't think that's what they're looking for ;)

21/7/06 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mezzo is very funny!

dawn, yr cat looks like the one that appears in the ST! :)

21/7/06 11:50 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I know - doesn't he? I arranged the newspaper under him so that the other cat would show up!

21/7/06 12:02 PM  
Anonymous veganmeow said...

I am thinking of sending this:

http://meowies.multiply.com/journal/item/65

Now trying to come up with a good caption...

21/7/06 10:58 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes very coincidental photo indeed!

21/7/06 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home