Tuesday, July 18, 2006

People who can help to trap

I've been getting a few requests from people who want to get some cats sterilised. They're willing to pay for the whole procedure, transport and for trapping but they don't want to do the trapping themselves. This might be a good way for some people with a bit of experience if they want to make a little bit of extra cash which can always be used to pay for extra expenses. Alternatively, if you do know someone reliable, drop me an email and let me know?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Eve said...

I think this form of sponsorship is beneficial to not only the cats, but also other caregivers who may not be financially well-off. There may be some people who really have time constraints or other problems, which hinder them from helping the cats hands-on, even though they really want to help. For example, I wish to help trap the strays for sterilisation at my condo estate but I'm hindered by the fact that I work till very late every evening and I also have other cats at home to worry about. Often I feel helpless because of the lack of hands-on help. So it will be great if someone can help with the sterilisation process while I help out financially. Hope that Cat Welfare is able to draw up a plan system like this.

18/7/06 1:38 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Eve - maybe what you can also do is drop me an email and let me know which neighbourhood you're in. I can then see if there is anyone there.

18/7/06 1:48 PM  
Blogger jingjing said...

hi, i want to help hands on and also to earn some extra cash for my strays. i'm staying at jurong west.

18/7/06 9:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Great drop me an email?

18/7/06 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Eve said...

Do I mail it to info@catwelfare.org ? Thx

19/7/06 1:03 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Sure - or you can mail me direct at the email address I have under my profile.

19/7/06 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home