Monday, August 28, 2006

Dreams

I was talking to Josephine today about a council meeting we're attending in her estate this coming week. There are quite a number of things going on this week, including a meeting with the police, the cat show, and various meetings and the like.

I mentioned to her that I took a nap after coming back from meeting with the management and volunteers of another condominium on Saturday and here's the funny thing - I dreamt the entire time about talking to someone about TNRM! :) Sadly, this isn't even the first time it's happened.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Dear Dawn, please relax.

28/8/06 6:03 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Dreams about TNRM aren't relaxing? ;)

28/8/06 6:12 PM  
Blogger vegancat said...

Dawn, you are not the only one :)

29/8/06 9:15 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Vegancat :)

29/8/06 9:28 AM  
Anonymous yskat said...

If Freud and Jung were still alive, they would probably say that dreams of TNRM are not about TNRM at all :)

29/8/06 12:58 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I'm afraid to ask what they WOULD signify so I won't :)

29/8/06 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home