Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Food in corridor


Food in corridor
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

After speaking with the feeder on the 6th floor, I went down and found the cat outside the door. I also found the food in the photo all over the corridor. I checked with a neighbour and she immediately pointed out the house and the cat too. The woman on the fourth floor who opened the door said it was her cat when I asked, but said that someone in the house was allergic to the cat. The cat was sitting quietly, but the minute she opened the door (but not the grille), the cat was clawing at the door trying to get in.

I suggested bathing the cat regularly to rid the cat of dander. The woman asked if she could give the cat away - she said that her mother liked feeding it, but she did not like cats herself. She asked if she could send it somewhere. I explained that the cat was likely to be put down. I asked if she could please just ask her mother to feed in the void deck, and gave her some information as well. She said she would do so.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Isn't it sad, the cat desperately wanting to go home.

25/10/06 11:47 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes - it REALLY did.

25/10/06 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is the cat their pet cat or is it a community cat that the mother likes to feed? the cat seems to think its a housecat!

25/10/06 4:24 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Anonymous - I have NO idea. The cat certainly wants to go in.

25/10/06 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home