Thursday, November 16, 2006

Defecation in corridor


Defecation in corridor
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Yes a pile of defecation in the corridor - and the cats downstairs were trapped. Guess who had a pet cat that was allowed to wander though? The people on the floor directly above - and the unit directly in front of this corridor. The woman on the floor above told me her cat had recently stopped using her toilet floor and had started running out to defecate.

The good news is that she did seem very fond of her cat. She also asked me how to grill the door and where she could buy it. So I'm crossing my fingers she will keep the cats in. At the same time, I let the town council know that these aren't community cats! So trapping the cats downstairs again has no effect.

7 Comments:

Anonymous belle said...

looks like human faeces ... r u sure it's cat ... ?

17/11/06 3:09 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Pretty sure - also the woman admits her cat goes out and defecates.

17/11/06 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless the cat has mild diarhoea, I have 7 cats, never seen one like that.

17/11/06 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does she live? I am good with DIY. I don't mind going to help her do up the gate/ windows.Email me or get her to call me.
AC- Bishan8

17/11/06 9:45 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes it does - the neighbour mentioned that it did of late. It was also a small pile and another just a few cm away.

Thanks AC.

17/11/06 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cat poo. Someone smeared cat poo on table in Chai Chee quite often.
He tried blaming cats but feeder saw him in the act and had to wash them off.

17/11/06 2:41 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes I can't imagine that cats would smear defecation on a table!

17/11/06 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home