Friday, November 17, 2006

I don't want my yard to get wet

I just spoke with someone who said that there are a lot of community cats in his neighbourhood. His neighbour was feeding them but did not sterilise. He spoke with them and they stopped - but they don't want to sterilise either. I asked if I might speak with them and he said they are not interested. They kept saying these cats do not belong to them.

So here's the thing - the man who called does not want the cats in his yard. He wants us to come pick them up. I explained the vacuum effect. I offered him the Scarecrow and he said he doesn't want his yard to get wet! I wonder what happens when it rains. I explained this is a temporary measure - it's not meant to be long term, and that the cats would learn to stay out. He said it was too much trouble. He asked if we could sterilise the cats. I said that if he did, would he not trap them? He said no - he'd still do it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He can be invited to join Mr Tan's "logical" club in Seletar Hills!

17/11/06 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May his home receive wet weather
throughout the year and luck be kept out as well.

17/11/06 9:59 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Very poetic Anonymous!

18/11/06 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat a stupid airhead that was!
poor dawn.

19/11/06 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His yard will be very wet for the next few months due to end of year wet season. He can't stop God but he can stop being silly.

20/11/06 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home