Tuesday, November 21, 2006

TC upset

I got an email from the TC officer in this case when I checked my email on landing. It seems they wanted to speak with CWS. They said they were very disturbed that there had been an email going around about them trapping sterilised cats and wanted to know why we had not contacted them directly. I understand the GM was rather displeased, thinking we had gone back on what we had said.

I told the officer that the email had taken us by surprise as well. I also told him that we had gotten our fair share of angry emails on the matter. He asked that I send him an email to explain the matter. In fact my email of Friday to another officer had gone unanswered asking why it did seem there was a discrepancy about sterilised cats being caught

He said he would look into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home