Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Clementines or Tangerines?


Clementines or Tangerines?
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

I meant to post this yesterday but there was so much other stuff going on. After my talk on Sunday, the lady from the vet clinic who was approached by the RC to try and find speakers for their Residents' Day gave me a bag of these lovely small, oranges as a thank you. It was a really nice gesture as she was actually helping the RC out herself.

Anyone know what they're called? They're the size of a squash ball and sweeter than the normal orange. Are they clementines or tangerines?

7 Comments:

Anonymous ej said...

Dawn, it looks similar to the Honey Mandarins (Lo Kan) that I bought at our local Chinese supermarket here. It is in season now and are imported from China.
Very sweet but not seedless.

23/1/07 8:03 PM  
Blogger Profpig ^@^ said...

I saw them at Sheng Siong. They wrote tangerine.

23/1/07 10:19 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

23/1/07 11:46 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks - I saw them at the supermarket today too. They said tangerine. I always thought tangerines were larger somehow.

23/1/07 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's important to appreciate and remember those who help. Is there a mailing address for Dawn?

24/1/07 3:36 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks Anonymous but really save your postage :) If you do want to mail me for any other reason though, please do send it care of the CWS mailbox.

24/1/07 3:54 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks Anonymous for the lovely though but really save your postage :) If you do want to mail me for any other reason though, please do send it care of the CWS mailbox.

24/1/07 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home