Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Olivia Alien


Alien
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

I went by to a foster's house last night to pay her back for some medical fees she had incurred. Unfortunately, the kitten they had been looking after (which came to them quite ill) passed away on Monday night. They had hoped the kitten would pull through, but unfortunately, it wasn't able to.

The foster had two little girls who were seven and who were lovely. They were obviously very used to animals (their mother also fosters for the SPCA) and love them. Their mother had carefully explained to them about the kitten dying, and they told me that the body was still there, but the kitten's soul had gone somewhere else. When I asked them what they liked, they told me animals and art.

One of the girls went in and drew this picture for me while I was there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous ej said...

Creative drawing!

RIP kitty.

15/2/07 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home