Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ordering more Scarecrows

I spoke to the woman from the company in Canada that manufactures Cat Stops and Scarecrows this morning and have ordered a number more so we can loan them out. They were pleased to hear that firstly, so far they seem to be working (the man who borrowed them yesterday said the Scarecrow worked 100% of the time, but a few cats still came in with the Cat Stop). Secondly, I think they were quite pleased that we are ordered them from so far away and using them halfway across the world.

According to her, the Cat Stop does not work on Himalayan cats for some reason. It also obviously does not work on deaf cats.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous ah Jo said...

I got my StayAway today! Hope it works on my cat. =)

14/2/07 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home