Monday, February 12, 2007

Running errands

Been packing TNRM packets because I just had a bunch of photocopying done. Heading out shortly to pick up the Scarecrow and Catstop and hopefully to drop it off to the next people who need it. Incidentally, I'm dropping it off to this woman's family. The woman who wrote to us originally to get the cats sterilised wrote back that she tried to convince her mother but the rest of the family is against it. Her mother it turns out, is not Buddhist (as I originally thought as she had used the word karma), but is Catholic.

Incidentally, the people who make the Scarecrow and Catstop wrote today because they got my email which I sent a while ago. They may be able to ship it directly it which would be great.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home