Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We have armed guards to keep the cats out

I am corresponding with the manager of a particular office area. One of the feeders told me that she thought that the cats were going to be caught and removed. I explained that the best thing to do would be to start a TNRM programme and she agreed.

I was asked to contact the manager but he insists the cats have no right to stay there and he wants to move them away and dump them at a place of worship. He says (and I found this rather funny) that they have armed guards and a high-tech fence so he doubts cats will be able to move in. I explained that the cats can find little holes in the fence and are able to squeeze in undetected - in addition, what are the guards going to do? Shoot the cats when they move in?

I asked him in addition how the CURRENT cats got onto the premises. The man said he thinks that they got on because 'cat lovers' brought them there. I have just written back to ask why they would do such a thing considering that the place obviously isn't very cat friendly and they could look after the cats just about anywhere else in Singapore.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another retired army officer taking up the post of manager?
This is surely the joke of the day :)

7/2/07 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home