Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Complaint about officer

This feeder called the police station and they advised her to come down anytime and make a police report. They also said that they would act if there was any problem.

The feeder however now says she thinks she will wait - if the man threatens to harm her or actually hit her then she will make the report. She said she is glad to know she can make the report at any time though.

In the meantime, she wants to call the TC General Manager again and also asked me to email him and ask him what action he was going to take. I suggested that she give him a little more time. She just called two hours ago (though she said the Personal Assistant may not have been able to make out what she was trying to say) and it would be good to let the GM get back into the office first as there was nothing he could do about the situation when he did not even know it had occurred.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds as though this may hv been blown out of proportion already with the TC officer. it's good that you advised her to hold back for the time being. Harrassing the GM is certainly not going to help and may even alienate him.

i know the feeder is all worked up and spoiling for a conclusion but it may well be that the GM DOES have pressing matters!

28/3/07 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The feeder shouldn't wait for a blow before she makes a report. A man threatened to hit me while feeding. He also dared me to call the police which I did. I told the police I wanted a statement done and to hunt down the man should anything happen to me. I think we have to be firm. We can make a point to the other party that there is nothing wrong with feeding and we are not like any roaches they can crush with their foul mouth & fists.

28/3/07 12:34 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I did - I told her to do so, but now she seems reluctant to. I am pretty sure it's not because she's scared to do so though :)

From what I understand the officer did not stop her from feeding, but that he asked her to change the feeding spot. I don't know what happened afterward.

28/3/07 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home