Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Litter? We have litter!


Litter? We have litter!
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

The complainant wrote back. I just sent him this photo and said that it was good to see such public spirit and awareness of litter in the estate. I said that I would be happy to send him the other photo I have of a disposed packet drink that I also took in his block though I did not see any cat food when I went down (in truth the block was pretty clean). I said I was sure he would want to bring up all instances of littering in his area and it would be a good idea to have all the necessary photos. I would dearly like to post his photo here but I don't have the copyright to it and can't post it - somehow I don't think I'll get his permission.

He fumed that he used to 'tolerate' the cats but now he hates them. He also sent me photos of two unsterilised cats and asked why they are there. I said that according to him, the woman was bringing them in. I pointed out we can only advise people what to do and it is up to them whether they wish to listen. He also claims she is bad mouthing him to the neighbours.

I also pointed out that if this was the case then his beef should be with the woman, not the cats.

I suggested that he might want to have this case mediated. I said at the end of the day whether he likes it or not, this woman is his neighbour. They are likely to be living very close to each other in the foreseeable future. I suggested that mediation might be a good way to allow both parties to speak about this and compromise.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

again i say this to him : you are one of those sissy farts and i feel very ashamed to be a fellow human being. i so despise you.

14/3/07 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

read this, mr sissyfaxt-whofound-25kibbles-sedan-got-scratch-serve-you-right-whose-car-will-FOREVER-be-scratche-deep-and-thick:
everyone hates you too, you sissy fart who peeps at your neighbours! you peep at humans and you peep at cats!? you are NO good. everyone HATES you TOO. meow!

14/3/07 2:50 PM  
Blogger VeganCatsg said...

May i suggest that he makes an appointment with either the family service centre or shanyou for he needs to "cull" his anger that will eventually kill him, not the cats.
I too have my collection of what my estate really looks like on any "normal" day to present a "balance" perspective of just what most litter items are, just in case of such myopic complaint

14/3/07 3:28 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Vegancatsg - I really think that is a good idea. The last time I suggested talking to his neighbour or mediation he got quite upset.

14/3/07 3:32 PM  
Blogger eslina said...

I think it is very obvious that he is not afraid to blame and hate the cats for simply existing in his heighbourhood but have no guts to talk or mediate with fellow human beings like his own neighbours. What a coward!!

14/3/07 4:23 PM  
Blogger VeganCatsg said...

Can you imagine what kind of inter-human tension there will be with 6.5 million people! I watched a UK production on the behaviour of people in urban London and in a rural setting, presented by a Psychologist. Believe you me, you won't want to be here when we reach 6.5million! and i hope the cat population will be really small or else they too will suffer tremendously!

14/3/07 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's already quite a furnace with the present 4.5mil

14/3/07 4:46 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

vegancatsg - very true! I worry for the cats.

14/3/07 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home