Monday, April 02, 2007

Discrimination?

I just spoke with a complainant who was quite upset about the cleanliness in her block. She said that there was defecation on her car as well as cat food. I told her that it was highly unlikely that the cat would defecate on her car and that it might be someone throwing food and defecation out the window. She said that it was quite possible that was happening.

I think the main problem is that she has brought this up to the TC several times and that there was no response. It's only when she's starting to get very very angry that something is being done (the block was washed today). She said that she had to threaten to go to the MP and the forum page before they did anything. She asked me if it was because she was a minority. I told her that I doubted that she was being discriminated against based on her race. I also explained that while she had been complaining for a while, the caregiver had just been told about the situation today and asked for some time to look into it.

She was agreeable. She also said that it wasn't the fault of the cats.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there even a way of ascertaining if it's cat food and cat defecation? it cld just as well be dog food and dog defecation. Not trying to push the blame to dogs or anythg but u see where i am coming from - this is a human, not a cat, problem.

2/4/07 10:40 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Exactly - I think she did accept that.

2/4/07 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home