Monday, May 21, 2007

Cat in basket


Cat in basket
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Vegancat's friend contacted him this morning. She saw cages of cats and dogs and got quite worried about what was happening so she contacted him. I spoke with her and she gave me the location of the place though she wasn't sure of the exact address.

I found the place and remembered I had gone down before. The woman who owns a shop in this area picked up a lot of the community cats and moved them into the shop and put them into cages. The cages aren't terrible - not that cramped, and they look clean. She is also feeding community cats in the area. I had spoken with her about not caging the cats up but she said the neighbours weren't very fond of them.

However I did notice new kittens. The last time I had spoken with the woman, had said she would sterilise all the cats. I noticed however that not all the cats were done yet. She wasn't in today and I was asked to give her a call tomorrow morning.

Here's one of the cats outside her shop.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger VeganCatsg said...

Thanks for your help. The fear was whether the cats were meant for some "recipes"!

21/5/07 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home