Saturday, May 26, 2007

Front of Harmony Pillar


Front of Harmony Pillar
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Rebecca mentioned the Harmony Pillar frame was drooping a little when she went by yesterday and asked me if I could drop by so I went down to Ngee Ann City (where the exhibition is, starting tomorrow) to touch it up. It turned out that the nice volunteers organising it had already done a bit of touching up and all I had to do with fill up the pillar with more brochures.

If you're in the area and looking for the pillar, it's away from the entrance of Ngee Ann City and facing the main road.

I also purchased some folders at Kinokuniya with part of the voucher that E_Cat and the rest of the caregivers in his area kindly gave me last week for the TNRM workshop. It will come in handy for meeting with the TCs and with Dr Teo on Monday.

CK also sent over a much nicer flowchart than mine!

Thanks E_Cat & CK!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger eslina said...

The Harmony Pillar looks good! Will definitely look out for it if I'm dropping by Ngee Ann City :)

28/5/07 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home