Monday, June 25, 2007

Early Intervention

The good news is that this feeder has agreed to go up and take a look (while insisting that his cats are not the ones going up). I pointed out that I agreed that in all likelihood they are pet cats. It is a good idea to look into the situation before it flares up for example. If you know there are pet cats running around upstairs, it's a good idea to look into it even before some complains, because chances are it's just a matter of time before someone DOES complain.

You might be one of the lucky few whose neighbours all don't mind a cat running around, but the majority of people will find that their neighbours DO mind, or that they mind when the cat defecates. Knowing about the situation early means that it is possible to intervene before the complaint goes to the Town Council.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous belle said...

my neighbours DO MIND ... when i 1st moved in here with my cats, i heard the son telling the mother that my cats may poo in their flower pots ... the mother was so embarrassed bcos she knew i heard ... she hushed him up ...

when they eventually realised my cats won't dirty their pots, then they started taking kindly to my cats ... & were concerned when it fell ill ... played with it, etc.

25/6/07 2:22 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Glad they now like your cats Belle.

25/6/07 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're so lucky,u have kind,understanding neighbors.Not me,my cats are sterilised and litter-trained,they don't make any noise,or dirty e corridors.They like to sit outside and sun themselves.But those creeps just don't like it.They complained to Hdb,now i have to hide them in my flat.I can't open my door or windows in e day,or e Hdb ppl might come again,and take away my cats.

26/6/07 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home