Friday, June 22, 2007

Eurasian Community House


Eurasian Community House
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Through Vegancat's email, I met a man who runs a business in the area. He suggested several places I could approach to ask if they would put up our sterilisation brochures. The Eurasian Community House was one of them - unfortunately the people he asked me to speak with weren't there, but I dropped off the information anyway. There is a nice little museum at the Community House if you ever go by there.

Some people are good resources and know other people in the area. It's always good to meet up with these people because they are able to give you information about the surrounding area. As E_Cat, Rebecca and I find the other day, the woman we spoke with seemed to know every cat owner and quite a few feeders. If you're lucky enough to run into them, they can be an invaluable resource.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home