Thursday, July 12, 2007

Antennae


Antennae
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Here's a photo of his antennae. He asked what I was doing and I mentioned he said that his antennae had been spoilt. He said that he had said that the cat was playing with the antennae, not that it had damaged the antennae, so mea culpa. I told him in that case there did not need to be more photos of the antennae.

After taking some more photos, I told him that I'd ask a vet to look at it to give us an objective, expert opinion. I said there was no point arguing about whether it was a cat - I was not going to even venture an opinion, but to get a vet to look at it. The officer seemed surprised. She asked me privately if the vets would charge for this and I said most waive the charges to help out.

The complainant however got angry. He said he was sure it was a cat. I told him that I was sure he wanted to find out what caused the scratches if it wasn't a cat as well so that he could take steps to rectify it. He asked me what else could have caused the scratches - a dinosaur, a tiger?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sickening fxxking jerk!!!!

12/7/07 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this guy is just sulking cos he's not getting his way. i am sure he cannot understand why everyone is taking the side of the cats agst him!

i just hope he won't take thgs into his own hands and hurt the cats.

JK

12/7/07 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he won't, he's too much of a sissy! and big time one! arxehole! he don't let me know who he is, i will send my cats to go stomp on his stupid car!! cats do NOT scratch on smooth surface lah! walau weh!

12/7/07 10:12 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

He is such a nasty man, i won't be surprise if scratches are caused by humans.

12/7/07 10:35 AM  
Anonymous kaypoh bystander said...

Agree with Mary. With such a lousy character, I won't be surprised if he's made many enemies for himself who won't hesitate to scratch his car. And of course he conveniently blame on the cats.

Cats can cause such a deep and long scratch??

12/7/07 2:30 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

kaypoh bystander - actually it's just the way the photo is taken that makes it look deep. If you're just looking at the car, you have to look very closely to see it. The caregiver had to hold a torch over it while I use the high sensitivity mode on my camera to take the shot.

12/7/07 6:15 PM  
Anonymous meow said...

My 1 year old car is full of scratches and I don't even care how or where I got them. I am not petty, I lead a happy life. He must be staring and scrutinizing till his brains passes out.

He probably has more dents in his head.

12/7/07 11:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

meow - good for you :)

13/7/07 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home